Introduction to Calculus and Classical Analysis
Fourth Edition (2016)
(Includes a self-contained treatment of the fundamental theorems of calculus in their full Lebesgue generality using the sunrise lemma.)
- "Chapter 5 is... an astonishing tour de force",
Steven G. Krantz, The American Mathematical Monthly.
- "This is a very intriguing, decidedly unusual, and very satisfying treatment of calculus and introductory analysis."
John Allen Paulos, author of Innumeracy and A Mathematician Reads the Newspaper.
- "For a treatment [of infinite products and the Bernoulli series] that is very close to Euler's and even more elementary..."
V. S. Varadarajan, Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society.
- Click here to download the book.
- Click here for the preface.
- Click here for the table of contents.
- Click here for errata and additions.