Seminars for the Week of Monday, October 5, 2015
- Graduate Student Seminar: October 9, 2:30 PM:
- Graduate Analysis Seminar October 9, 10:30 aM: Tim Faver,Drexel University Density and Hausdorff Measure
- Colloquium: October 5, 2015, 4:00 PM: Greta Panova, University of Pennsylvania, Lattice models and symmetric functions.
- Probability Seminar:
October 6, 2015, Leonid Petrov, UVA (@ Penn)
Bethe Ansatz and interacting particle systems.
- Applied Mathematics and Scientific Computing Seminar: October 7, 2015, 4:00pM: Barbara Szomolay, Cardiff University, UK, A systems approach to mathematical modelling of T-cell immunity.
- Geometry-Topology Seminar: No seminar this week.
- Big Problems / Big Ideas: No seminar this week.
- Analysis Seminar: October 5, 2:40PM: Antonio Aché, Princeton University. Sharp trace-Sobolev inequalities of order 4.
- Algebra Seminar: October 5, 1:30 PM: Xingting Wang, Temple University, Noncommutative symmetric groups in noncommutative projective algebraic geometry