Seminars for the Week of Monday, April 20, 2015
- Graduate Student Seminar: April 24, 2:30 PM: TBA.
- Graduate Analysis Seminar April 24, 10aM: Short Research Talks
- Number Theory Seminar: April 23, 2:40PM: Kevin McGown, Ursinus College, The Euclidean Algorithm in Cyclic Quintic Fields II.
- Probability Seminar:
April 21, 2015, Alexander Drewitz, Columbia (@ Temple)
The maximal particle of branching random walk in random environment.
- Higher Structures in Algebra, Geometry, and Physics: No seminar this week.
- Big Problems / Big Ideas: No seminar this week.
- Analysis Seminar: April 20, 2:40PM: Zhihua Du, Jinan Universi/ty. Higher order Poisson Kernels and Lp polyharmonic boundary value problems in Lipschitz domains.
- Algebra Seminar: April 20, 1:30 PM: Ismar Volic, Wellesley College, Homotopy-theoretic methods in the study of spaces of knots and links
- Colloquium: No seminar this week.
- Geometry-Topology Seminar: No seminar this week.
- Applied Mathematics and Scientific Computing Seminar: April 22, 2015, 4:00pM: Emanuel Lazar, University of Pennsylvania, A topological framework for structure analysis in spatial point sets.